Friday, March 4, 2016

Overwhelmed??

Have you ever wondered "What am I doing with my life?? Where is all this going? , Why am I working so hard? What am I running behind?". These thoughts often come to my mind and makes me feel  overwhelmed.

All of us at some point think how did our parents manage everything?. Most of our lives are fast paced and we somehow try to fit so many things into it. Also we are guilty about the things we cant do.Everyone I speak to have their own problems. Some you can share with people around you but some most people around you cannot relate to.

So how we we pause the mad race that we all are running. Is it even possible. As kids grow the responsibilities keep changing for us and there is always something to do. After kids we have to constantly keep adapting and changing.How can we do all this??. This leads to stress and the mental stress starts showing up in your physical health.

Dont worry there are some solutions. At every stage of your life when you feel overwhelmed you need to analyze these things:


1)Am I prioritizing things that  I need in life: Always think what is the most important thing in life at that point.
2) Am I doing something for myself that bring joy to me: Find something that you enjoy. Blog writing and sharing things  is my biggest stress buster.
3) Am I feeling guilty of something: Sometimes we cant provide our kids fresh food always. Dont be guilty it is ok.
4) Are there some things that I am  doing that I can cut down on: Sometimes we want our kids to learn everything and stress too much about the classes they go to. See if you can cut some.
5)Everything happens for a reason : Yes everything happens for a reason. Most incidents in our life happen for a reason and we need to see what it teaches us.
6)Always think about how to slow down : Try to take a day for yourself in between when possible.
7) Come to terms with certain things: If your house is not clean always come to term with it and it is perfectly ok.

These are some things that I try to follow. First we need to keep us mentally and physically happy only then we can spread it to others in our family. I know many of us will be in the same boat, please share what all you do keep yourself happy and spread the joy to others.

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...